Thursday, September 4, 2014

This time I will give you post how to get a MasterCard Credit Cards and Bonus $ 25. I was just a fad nyari know how to verify Paypal for free and it turns out I found the article how to get a credit card from Payoneer for free, I try it all the instructions, after filling all the requirements needed he said I had to wait a few weeks for the process of making and delivery of a credit card, without hope what's what and I may well have forgotten that I had applied for a Credit Card to Payoneer, after a month kira2 I just got a package from abroad who it turns out it was my credit Card Payoneer message, it is true also what I read from the article. Maybe there's no harm if now I want to share this information with colleagues all. It turns out that not all Indonesian people can get a credit card from Payoneer only to list here, you can get a free debit card output from the Royal Bank of Scotland.
 
 Most of the information I get is a very useful card to paypal verified, but based on my experience we can not directly verify our PayPal using Payoneer Debit Card of tersebut.Trus how donk if you want to use Payoneer to Paypal verification? Just wait my next post ..he..he..he
Now I just want to give you information on how to get a credit card that does not need to be Gratis..Anda card page kwatir legal, safe and reliable and most important free. Now how do I get the card and earn here? Some of today's Submission Free Credit Card from Payoneer that I did was get to my house well. Then I upload it to my Facebook account. Some of these days are also some questions go to my Facebook account.
Well, in this post I will share how to do a free credit card submission from Payoneer. Read carefully and follow the steps. Please follow the steps below:

1. Please login to submission of credit card free Payoneer.klik here!
 

Credit Card Submission Page Free Payoneer
2. Click Sign Up.
3. Going out credit card application form as below: 
 
Payoneer Credit Card Submission Form 
4In Part cardholder Details please fill accordingly.
Phone Number: Your Phone No., for example, your phone number: 021 1234567 or 6221 1234567 then make your hp no 081xxxxx then make 6281xxxxx. (Must use code 62, which is code telphone Indonesia)
 
 




 
5. In Step 2, please enter the request:



6. Pada Step 3, silahkan diisi sesuai ketentuan :
7 Click Finish.
8 Once the form has been filled in completely and correctly, then you will get an e-mail confirming that the estimated date of arrival your credit card will be listed in it.
So, please wait for arrival of your free credit card from Payoneer. And after you get the card please aktivatsi on his website anyway, so we credit card card can be used.

0 comments:

Post a Comment